Kim Leduc - Afternoons
I’m thrilled to be back in my hometown of Kenora after nine years in Winnipeg!
Born and raised here, I graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas High School and took a stab at Kenora’s community television, where I was bitten by the media bug.
I moved to the big city to continue my education where I attended the Academy of Broadcasting and the Red River College Creative Communications program, majoring in Media Production.
Afterwards, I was presented with a unique opportunity to work in sports radio covering the Winnipeg Jets, Blue Bombers, and reporting on the FIFA Women’s World Cup events.
Missing home, I made the move back to Sunset Country and am excited that Q104 has invited me to be a part of their team!
- Hair: Ginger…ish
- Eyes: Blue
- Favourite Food: Carbs!
- Favourite TV Shows: Golden Girls, Breaking Bad
- Favourite Movies: Phantom of the Paradise, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Shrek
- Favourite Music Artists: Heart, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Journey
- Favourite Sports: Hockey (Go Jets Go!), Football (Go Browns…), playing baseball!
- Favourite Pastimes: Fishing, Guitar, Singing, Cribbage, Horseshoes, Sunday New York Times Crosswords
I look forward to seeing familiar faces and especially, meeting you! Shoot me an email anytime: [email protected]